It is currently February 27th, 2021, 6:37 am Advanced search

I'm so confused

Discuss everything that isn't related to HearUsTalk here.

I'm so confused

Postby BestInShowChris » January 25th, 2011, 10:43 am

I received a facebook request this morning from a girl that I genuinely have no clue who she is with the accompanying note, "Oooo, the shirtless wonder!". Any mutual friends I have with her are people that I haven't hung with regularly in 10-15 years, but I'd assume anyone giving me that moniker would be a recent acquaintance (not that my aversion to clothes is necessarily a new habit). I don't know what I'm expecting to get out of posting this here, but I felt the need to express my confusion (and facebook hardly seemed appropriate, as I don't want to hurt said girl's feelings). Maybe this story should be my intro at my first AA meeting.
BestInShowChris

Re: I'm so confused

Postby Doctor X » January 25th, 2011, 11:18 am

This sounds like a case for:

Doctor X

Postby Keith_Fu » January 31st, 2011, 9:40 pm

the quickest way to search for her is simply entering her name into the first box on the page called, "What's on your mind?"
Just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we too can't not die in a freak gasoline fight accident.
Keith_Fu

Postby BestInShowChris » February 1st, 2011, 8:31 am

Keith_Fu wrote:the quickest way to search for her is simply entering her name into the first box on the page called, "What's on your mind?"

You Bastard! (though it could make a good segment on BIS for 3 or 4 shows in a row)

Side note - She's been commenting on my status updates quite a bit, and I keep wanting to respond "Who the fuck is you, Raphael from CT?"
BestInShowChris

Return to Everything Else