It is currently June 4th, 2020, 1:20 pm Advanced search

GTA IV 100%

Gaming discussions, reviews, and news.

Re: GTA IV 100%

Postby Pristine » July 24th, 2010, 12:58 pm

BestInShowBrian wrote:
In the Bands/Music forum, Pristine wrote:I've been playing GTA IV again.

If you find yourself in multiplayer let me know. I never touched that part of it, and they're the only trophies I need for the platinum, so I'd totally load that badboy up again.

That is actually what I had in mind when I was done with all the 1P trophies, I was hoping you'd be up for it. Some boosting definitely sounds good.
Pristine

Postby BestInShowBrian » July 24th, 2010, 1:32 pm

Pristine wrote:
BestInShowBrian wrote:
In the Bands/Music forum, Pristine wrote:I've been playing GTA IV again.

If you find yourself in multiplayer let me know. I never touched that part of it, and they're the only trophies I need for the platinum, so I'd totally load that badboy up again.

That is actually what I had in mind when I was done with all the 1P trophies, I was hoping you'd be up for it. Some boosting definitely sounds good.

Like I've said earlier in this thread, it apparently takes about 75 hours (minimum) to get one of them, and about 20 hours for a different one, so I honestly don't think I'll ever see that platinum.
I'd be psyched to put a dent in it though, and at least get some of the easier ones under my belt, so let me know when/if you move from single to multi and I'll jump on there with you. I might have to get a microphone before then though, as my Red Dead Redemption multiplayer experience learned me that it's just impossible to strategize things like trophy mining to virtual groups without an aggressive microphone presence.

And another thing, how come noone ever mics-up "in character" in these games?
I never hear none of them tenderfoots cowboyin' up any boondoggle.
Y'all?
BestInShowBrian

Postby Keith_Fu » December 6th, 2010, 1:38 pm

Just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we too can't not die in a freak gasoline fight accident.
Keith_Fu

Postby Chaquan » May 18th, 2011, 8:25 pm

I was going to post this thread the same information. Poor Vealchop, when they will stop fucking with you? This is about what killed Rockstar dev is a trick best. Do you know that his son picked up the aggressiveness of the curse...
Attachments
embarrassed.gif
embarrassed.gif (1.14 KiB) Viewed 7393 times
I believe most of us has watched so many Women leather shoes and almost all of them are pretty fashion and beautiful, so in order to choose the best shoes online, we have to gain more experience on CWMALLS.
Chaquan

Postby BestInShowChris » May 19th, 2011, 12:20 am

Chaquan wrote:I was going to post this thread the same information. Poor Vealchop, when they will stop fucking with you? This is about what killed Rockstar dev is a trick best. Do you know that his son picked up the aggressiveness of the curse...

Wow, Vealchop hangs with Bots?
BestInShowChris

Postby Pristine » May 19th, 2011, 11:16 pm

Wow, this site has come a long way. Congratulations HUT!
Pristine

Postby BestInShowChris » July 17th, 2011, 12:38 am

Much like Frank, I've just started playing GTA IV 3 years after it came out.
Read the numbers & weep, suckers. I'm 2.79% complete. By my math, I'll have this jam 100% by the time GTA CDIV comes out.
BestInShowChris

Postby Goatweed » August 2nd, 2011, 1:51 pm

I was going to replay it recently, but I opted to trade it in at GS and get $$ to put towards Battlefield 3 when it comes out in November.
Goatweed

Postby BestInShowChris » August 2nd, 2011, 2:56 pm

Goatweed wrote:I was going to replay it recently, but I opted to trade it in at GS and get $$ to put towards Battlefield 3 when it comes out in November.

I might very well have bought your copy for $17 at GS in New Dorp. Staten Islanders Unite!
BestInShowChris

Postby Goatweed » September 22nd, 2011, 1:54 pm

BestInShowChris wrote:
Goatweed wrote:I was going to replay it recently, but I opted to trade it in at GS and get $$ to put towards Battlefield 3 when it comes out in November.

I might very well have bought your copy for $17 at GS in New Dorp. Staten Islanders Unite!
if the copy was scratch-free and included the manual in pristine condition, then yes it was mine.
Goatweed

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games