It is currently January 26th, 2020, 2:04 pm Advanced search

The Brown Lodge, Brian, & 7L & Esoteric.........

Audible words by guys who speak on the Internet.

The Brown Lodge, Brian, & 7L & Esoteric.........

Postby EricRyan » January 22nd, 2013, 10:32 pm

How do The Brown Lodge, Brian, & 7L & Esoteric relate to each other? Listen to this and find out.......

http://soundcloud.com/macmediapromo/cza ... -deck-7l-2
User avatar
EricRyan
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: March 30th, 2008, 11:08 pm
Location: Germantown Maryland

Re: The Brown Lodge, Brian, & 7L & Esoteric.........

Postby DJNewStyle » January 24th, 2013, 11:19 pm

I like this shit.
Image
User avatar
DJNewStyle
 
Posts: 2290
Joined: March 20th, 2008, 10:24 am
Location: NJ

Re: The Brown Lodge, Brian, & 7L & Esoteric.........

Postby BestInShowChris » January 28th, 2013, 9:25 am

New, New, New, Hot, Hot, Hot!

February 19th can't come soon enough!
Image
User avatar
BestInShowChris
 
Posts: 1643
Joined: March 19th, 2008, 10:28 pm

Re: The Brown Lodge, Brian, & 7L & Esoteric.........

Postby BestInShowBrian » January 28th, 2013, 11:31 am

So want a hot toddy right now.

User avatar
BestInShowBrian
 
Posts: 2076
Joined: April 14th, 2008, 11:44 am

Re: The Brown Lodge, Brian, & 7L & Esoteric.........

Postby EricRyan » January 29th, 2013, 4:49 pm

BestInShowChris wrote:New, New, New, Hot, Hot, Hot!

February 19th can't come soon enough!



Is this true?
User avatar
EricRyan
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: March 30th, 2008, 11:08 pm
Location: Germantown Maryland

Re: The Brown Lodge, Brian, & 7L & Esoteric.........

Postby Goatweed » January 30th, 2013, 2:41 pm

I hope the February 19th data is in reference to finally hearing this interview :

Image
Goatweed
 
Posts: 80
Joined: February 17th, 2010, 11:00 am

Re: The Brown Lodge, Brian, & 7L & Esoteric.........

Postby BestInShowBrian » February 1st, 2013, 3:19 am

"CZARFACE will be released on 2-19-2013 via Brick Records"

For the Headz:
Bar-Kays: "Street Walker":http://www.itemvn.com/song/Bar-Kays-Street-Walker-Gotta-Groove-1969/71DB710CD5



Monty Love hired me to design a stage intro song for them to be played as the band "strutted" onto the stage, and this was it. I was supposed to record Monty "preaching" over the chorus segments calling in on a phone answering machine, and I wrote a script that he would bellow as if he were some sort of preacher over the chorus, but apparently the text I wrote for him was not grandiose enough (and I'm one to pen somewhat unabashedly bombastic text, if I must admit). As a result of my syntactic collapse, Mr. Love eventually declined, and I re-used the instrumentation for The Brown Lodge's theme (which Chris down-edited as he saw fit to conjunct with NFL propaganda, etc.)
User avatar
BestInShowBrian
 
Posts: 2076
Joined: April 14th, 2008, 11:44 am

Re: The Brown Lodge, Brian, & 7L & Esoteric.........

Postby EricRyan » February 2nd, 2013, 9:33 pm

BestInShowBrian wrote:"CZARFACE will be released on 2-19-2013 via Brick Records"

For the Headz:
Bar-Kays: "Street Walker":http://www.itemvn.com/song/Bar-Kays-Street-Walker-Gotta-Groove-1969/71DB710CD5



Monty Love hired me to design a stage intro song for them to be played as the band "strutted" onto the stage, and this was it. I was supposed to record Monty "preaching" over the chorus segments calling in on a phone answering machine, and I wrote a script that he would bellow as if he were some sort of preacher over the chorus, but apparently the text I wrote for him was not grandiose enough (and I'm one to pen somewhat unabashedly bombastic text, if I must admit). As a result of my syntactic collapse, Mr. Love eventually declined, and I re-used the instrumentation for The Brown Lodge's theme (which Chris down-edited as he saw fit to conjunct with NFL propaganda, etc.)



I thought Chris was saying the show was coming back on 2-19-2013,lol
User avatar
EricRyan
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: March 30th, 2008, 11:08 pm
Location: Germantown Maryland

Re: The Brown Lodge, Brian, & 7L & Esoteric.........

Postby BestInShowChris » February 25th, 2013, 10:05 am

The show was supposed to be back on 2-21-13, but we had some delays (shocking, I know).
Episode 264 will be up on 2-28-13.

Czarface is up now!
Image
User avatar
BestInShowChris
 
Posts: 1643
Joined: March 19th, 2008, 10:28 pm

Re: The Brown Lodge, Brian, & 7L & Esoteric.........

Postby EricRyan » February 25th, 2013, 6:55 pm

BestInShowChris wrote:The show was supposed to be back on 2-21-13, but we had some delays (shocking, I know).
Episode 264 will be up on 2-28-13.

Czarface is up now!


Excellent, looking forward to the program. Does the show have a twitter account to remind fans that the show is airing? Mine is @EricRyanMusic :|
User avatar
EricRyan
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: March 30th, 2008, 11:08 pm
Location: Germantown Maryland

Next

Return to Best In Show

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron