It is currently August 10th, 2020, 1:48 am Advanced search

HUT Podcast Club: Best In Show #50

Audible words by guys who speak on the Internet.

Re: HUT Podcast Club: Best In Show #50

Postby DJNewStyle » May 3rd, 2011, 8:55 am

Vanessa had a great story this episode. Good to hear zombie on the phone. Did you notice that nobody stepped on another person at all? Really fluid conversation.
DJNewStyle

Postby paruss » May 3rd, 2011, 8:59 am

DJNewStyle wrote:Vanessa had a great story this episode. Good to hear zombie on the phone. Did you notice that nobody stepped on another person at all? Really fluid conversation.

Yes actually, I half expected (and hoped a little bit) it would be a bit rough around the edges but was very professional and organised!
paruss

Postby BestInShowChris » May 3rd, 2011, 5:19 pm

And did we ever get to see that Japanese picture of Crucified Santa, Keith Fu? I assume you're the friend that spent some time in Japan that Brian was referring to whom we had not yet met way back in Episode 50 land?
BestInShowChris

Postby Keith_Fu » May 13th, 2011, 7:21 pm

I also love this idea. and these really early episodes are way before my intro to BIS- directly, anyway. I hung out w/ BIS Brian for a long time while he was doing his crazy Sunday morning ordeal (as I was usually out with him late, late that Saturday night) before I started listening...

BestInShowChris wrote:And did we ever get to see that Japanese picture of Crucified Santa, Keith Fu? I assume you're the friend that spent some time in Japan that Brian was referring to whom we had not yet met way back in Episode 50 land?

yes, it was me but alas, there is no photo of this, as it was in a time before cell phone cameras and you could take a picture of anything at any time...
Just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we too can't not die in a freak gasoline fight accident.
Keith_Fu

Postby paruss » May 13th, 2011, 8:16 pm

Another episode maybe? I dont want to barge in on the running of this forum but id happily post a new thread every week or so for an episode to listen to.
paruss

Postby DJNewStyle » May 13th, 2011, 9:10 pm

paruss wrote:Another episode maybe? I dont want to barge in on the running of this forum but id happily post a new thread every week or so for an episode to listen to.

Do it up! Either post the thread in the show's forum or in the general section.
DJNewStyle

Previous

Return to Best In Show