It is currently October 1st, 2020, 12:28 pm Advanced search

exit through the gift shop

Television and Movies worth watching.

Re: exit through the gift shop

Postby DJNewStyle » February 1st, 2011, 2:59 pm

vealchop wrote:i dont think the guy playing mr. brainwash really has anything to do with it other than playing a part, especially seeing how the first edit of his documentary came out, hes not that smart.

I noticed that too. That first cut was visually cool and didn't look like something that dude could come up with. Also, the whole Disney shit seemed far-fetched. He says he hit delete. Banksy says he hid a tape in his sock. I say it's a plot device to forge a closer relationship between the two.
DJNewStyle

Postby vealchop » February 1st, 2011, 3:55 pm

ya i agree it was a device i think.

also yes, i think MBW is a character ultimately helmed by banksy. the puppet strings might have been cut, but like i said i dont think the french dude is clever enough or resourceful enough to make his name that big on his own.

the best part is my stupid boss went to one of those shows and got a whole stack of posters signed by him, even plans to buy some of his work. he came in singing the dudes praises and we all just looked at each other, not having the heart to tell him he was part of the fuckin joke.
vealchop

Postby DJNewStyle » February 1st, 2011, 4:05 pm

vealchop wrote:the best part is my stupid boss went to one of those shows and got a whole stack of posters signed by him, even plans to buy some of his work. he came in singing the dudes praises and we all just looked at each other, not having the heart to tell him he was part of the fuckin joke.

That is fucking great!
DJNewStyle

Postby vealchop » February 2nd, 2011, 5:32 pm

funny they were talkin about this flick today on O&A. I had no idea a supposed photo of this guy was out there in the ether, I guess this was taken 4 or 5 years ago in Jamaica:

vealchop

Previous

Return to TV/Movies