It is currently September 18th, 2020, 6:01 am Advanced search

PSN / Xbox Live tags

Gaming discussions, reviews, and news.

Re: PSN / Xbox Live tags

Postby BestInShowBrian » September 7th, 2009, 12:07 pm

Pristine wrote:the game Afrika. The game has not been released in the US (yet), but I hope it gets here eventually, because it does look interesting.

North America Release: 9/22/09
I have to admit to being interested in this concept when it was released in Japan last year. In the wave of it's North American announcement, I didn't want to jump on the whole "it's-boring-to-not-kill-stuff" bandwagon, but after seeing some actual gameplay videos, I gotta admit to not exactly being on the edge of my seat. Maybe it's because I hate photography in the real world?
BestInShowBrian

Postby Pristine » September 7th, 2009, 3:07 pm

BestInShowBrian wrote:
Pristine wrote:the game Afrika. The game has not been released in the US (yet), but I hope it gets here eventually, because it does look interesting.

North America Release: 9/22/09
I have to admit to being interested in this concept when it was released in Japan last year. In the wave of it's North American announcement, I didn't want to jump on the whole "it's-boring-to-not-kill-stuff" bandwagon, but after seeing some actual gameplay videos, I gotta admit to not exactly being on the edge of my seat. Maybe it's because I hate photography in the real world?

It doesn't seem to have much "game" to it, seems like something kind of relaxing to do and pretty to look at. Kind of like Flow was, but I suspect Afrika does a bit of a better job. Looks like I may never get to see if it's any good though, unless I decide to pay for a Japanese version. Did you check out the theme?
Pristine

Postby BestInShowBrian » September 7th, 2009, 3:10 pm

Pristine wrote:Looks like I may never get to see if it's any good though, unless I decide to pay for a Japanese version.

By "never" do you mean in two weeks?:
BestInShowBrian wrote:North America Release: 9/22/09

Pristine wrote:Did you check out the theme?

Nope, but it's as good as an excuse as any to get a Japaneese account, as I've been putting that off for a while.

Domo.
BestInShowBrian

Postby Pristine » September 7th, 2009, 3:18 pm

BestInShowBrian wrote:By "never" do you mean in two weeks?:
]North America Release: 9/22/09

I did completely just gloss over that, didn't I? Good shit. Here comes the deluge of fall content... I hope I'm prepared.

BestInShowBrian wrote:
Pristine wrote:Did you check out the theme?

Nope, but it's as good as an excuse as any to get a Japaneese account, as I've been putting that off for a while.

Domo.

Douitashimashite!
Pristine

Postby BestInShowBrian » September 11th, 2009, 2:56 am

For anyone who was interested in Pristine's recent posts on free dynamic themes, the European Playstation store is giving away a WipeoutHD Fury one this week, and it's alot easier to signup for a European account since they all speaky the English (seeing as they invented it).

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2009/09/10/%E2%80%98heads-up%E2%80%99-playstation-store-update-10th-september-2009/
BestInShowBrian

Postby Pristine » September 11th, 2009, 3:21 am

BestInShowBrian wrote:For anyone who was interested in Pristine's recent posts on free dynamic themes, the European Playstation store is giving away a WipeoutHD Fury one this week, and it's alot easier to signup for a European account since they all speaky the English (seeing as they invented it).

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2009/09/10/%E2%80%98heads-up%E2%80%99-playstation-store-update-10th-september-2009/

Oooh, pretty. The Afrika theme was nice, but this is better, a lot more active. Thanks for the heads up, I hadn't created a new EU account since I got my PS3 back.
Pristine

Postby DH 215 » January 2nd, 2010, 12:46 am

PSN name : DH215
DH 215

Postby Pristine » January 2nd, 2010, 2:45 am

DH 215 wrote:PSN name : DH215

Welcome!
Pristine

Postby Pristine » January 5th, 2010, 1:52 pm