It is currently January 23rd, 2020, 10:53 am Advanced search

Portal 2

Gaming discussions, reviews, and news.

Portal 2

Postby BestInShowBrian » July 2nd, 2010, 12:54 pm

I've been enjoying the steady stream of Portal 2 gameplay demos, wherin the game's new mechanics are presented:

They look cool and all, but I get the feeling that this game is going to actually be complicated. Is the audience good enough to play this, or will everyone just end up following the walkthroughs?
BestInShowBrian

Re: Portal 2

Postby Keith_Fu » May 25th, 2011, 8:00 pm

huzzah for the search function

been there, played through, and yes it was flippin' fantastick. but that's old news.

http://www.thinkwithportals.com/music.php

and now you can listen to those lovely tunes on your personal computer or portable cellular telephone, in case you don't roll your own ringtones.
Just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we too can't not die in a freak gasoline fight accident.
Keith_Fu

Re: Portal 2

Postby Manayz » May 25th, 2011, 10:47 pm

I don't understand why anyone would use a guide/walkthrough for a puzzle game, that's completely killing the point of playing a puzzle game, which I believe is to challenge your mind by solving complex puzzles.

Anyway, played through Portal 2 single player and it was great, first game I've played through a game completely in awhile. Currently going through Coop with a friend which is just as fun.

I really only got stuck on one puzzle through single player, but none were really all that difficult, you'll eventually figure them out after enough trial and error.
Manayz

Return to Video Games