It is currently January 24th, 2020, 4:12 pm Advanced search

What I can't get out of my head today:

Music worth listening to.

What I can't get out of my head today:

Postby Caseyelan » December 1st, 2009, 11:27 am

Caseyelan

Re: What I can't get out of my head today:

Postby DJNewStyle » December 1st, 2009, 11:51 am

Great thread! Whenever I have a song stuck in my head it's going here. Today's auditory curse is Bright Lights Big City by Jimmy Reed:

DJNewStyle

Postby BestInShowBrian » December 1st, 2009, 12:49 pm

I must have heard this somewhere recently:

I couldn't get to sleep last night, because I just had that part at the end on a loop.
I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of
BestInShowBrian

Postby Keith_Fu » December 1st, 2009, 1:10 pm

that guitar hook is permanently burned into my brain

indirectly the fault of BIS Keith: his FB updates about a month or so ago with his 60's psych rock posts led me to this
Just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we too can't not die in a freak gasoline fight accident.
Keith_Fu

Postby Caseyelan » December 1st, 2009, 1:33 pm

BestInShowBrian wrote:I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of I'm the cult of

I have DEF had this happen to me with this song before.
Caseyelan

Postby Pristine » December 1st, 2009, 5:42 pm

Pristine

Postby Keith_Fu » December 1st, 2009, 5:46 pm

Pristine wrote:

great song!
Just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we too can't not die in a freak gasoline fight accident.
Keith_Fu

Postby Caseyelan » December 2nd, 2009, 9:21 am

Just the opening guitar riff

Hot snakes- Gar forgets his insulin

Caseyelan

Postby DJNewStyle » December 2nd, 2009, 11:30 am

Memories of long drives to family vacation destinations.
DJNewStyle

Postby vealchop » December 2nd, 2009, 11:37 am

^^^ wow i wish my family was that cultured

my mom fuckin cranked Tears for Fears, Sade, Sting and the shitty 80's Eric Clapton catalog for years on vacation trips.
vealchop

Next

Return to Bands/Music