It is currently August 10th, 2020, 1:09 am Advanced search

Filthy Dreamin'

A display case of broads ranging in attractiveness from hot to horrific.

Filthy Dreamin'

Postby BestInShowChris » March 19th, 2010, 9:49 am

I had a particularly exciting dream about someone I know last night. Like we've discussed on BIS in the past, I want to share this info with my subject, but I don't want it to be taken the wrong way & have her think I'm hitting on her (that's right - it was actually about a girl this time).
I just figured I'd post this here to try & tell somebody in a venting sort of way since I'll likely never tell her.
As you were.
BestInShowChris

Re: Filthy Dreamin'

Postby Caseyelan » March 19th, 2010, 9:59 am

BestInShowChris wrote:I had a particularly exciting dream about someone I know last night. Like we've discussed on BIS in the past, I want to share this info with my subject, but I don't want it to be taken the wrong way & have her think I'm hitting on her (that's right - it was actually about a girl this time).
I just figured I'd post this here to try & tell somebody in a venting sort of way since I'll likely never tell her.
As you were.

Why would they think you were hitting on them? I mean.... I have dreams about raptors and JFK... doesn't mean any of it is based in anything.
Caseyelan

Postby Barb » March 19th, 2010, 10:16 am

how could you not! i love hearing when people have dreams about me, so like i said on the show, i can't wait to tell someone else i had a dream about them. specially if it's all weird...like sex in a wrestling ring in asbury park.
Barb

Postby Caseyelan » March 19th, 2010, 10:33 am

Barb wrote:how could you not! i love hearing when people have dreams about me, so like i said on the show, i can't wait to tell someone else i had a dream about them. specially if it's all weird...like sex in a wrestling ring in asbury park.

I had a dream about barb once. She was mopping my floors. Best dream ever.
Caseyelan

Postby Barb » March 19th, 2010, 10:40 am

OR WAS IT A DREAM?????????? DUDUNDUNDUN

:ugeek: this smiley is greenninja
Barb

Postby DJNewStyle » March 19th, 2010, 10:43 am

Barb wrote::ugeek: this smiley is greenninja

HA!
DJNewStyle

Postby BestInShowChris » March 19th, 2010, 12:20 pm

Caseyelan wrote:Why would they think you were hitting on them? I mean.... I have dreams about raptors and JFK... doesn't mean any of it is based in anything.

It's not that the dream itself that I had in an unconscious state should be perceived as anything. It's the telling her about it after the fact when I'm fully aware of everything I'm saying that I think could be taken weird. I'm sorta convinced that as you tell this to someone they have to be thinking, "What's his motive for telling me this? Is he expecting me to make his dreams come true?"
That said, I just bullshitted with my "victim" for over a half hour and pussied out before telling her. What makes my trepidation extra absurd is the fact that some of the other topics of conversation we covered included rape fantasies, pee hole stretching, & my ex-girlfriend the dominatrix. My beating around the bush would seem totally unwarranted, still it's become this "thing" now & I'll never speak of it.

Barb wrote:sex in a wrestling ring in asbury park.

My finest dream moment ever.
BestInShowChris

Postby EricRyan » March 19th, 2010, 11:31 pm

A display case of broads ranging in attractiveness from hot to horrific.
EricRyan

Postby BestInShowChris » March 20th, 2010, 12:07 pm

EricRyan wrote:A display case of broads ranging in attractiveness from hot to horrific.

Sorry, Board Nazi! I didn't think dreaming about a broad was too broad a topic for this thread, meanie.
Speaking of you Board Nazism, we were talking about it after the show a few weeks back, but I never remember to post and ask. Did you want my Handsome Boy Modeling School song removed from the rap thread because it's not rap, or because it's too new?
BestInShowChris

Postby Keith_Fu » March 20th, 2010, 12:21 pm

BestInShowChris wrote:
EricRyan wrote:A display case of broads ranging in attractiveness from hot to horrific.

Sorry, Board Nazi! I didn't think dreaming about a broad was too broad a topic for this thread, meanie.

Barb wrote:sex in a wrestling ring

Hot

Caseyelan wrote:raptors and JFK

HOT
Just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we too can't not die in a freak gasoline fight accident.
Keith_Fu

Next

Return to Broads