It is currently March 1st, 2021, 9:06 pm Advanced search

This is what it's come to

Discuss everything that isn't related to HearUsTalk here.

This is what it's come to

Postby Vito Delsante » May 26th, 2008, 7:27 pm

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2008/may/24/ ... assmate-5/

At the risk of alienating those of us without kids, I'm interested in hearing what everyone has to say about this.
Vito Delsante

Re: This is what it's come to

Postby BestInShowChris » May 26th, 2008, 8:41 pm

Were my daughter every voted out of her class while a responsible adult that was charged with her care was present, I would smash every last one of that twat teacher's teeth out of her mouth. If your chosen profession is to care for children, how can you fuck with a kid's psyche like this? Unacceptable. I understand that this boy had behavioral issues that were disrupting his class & that needed to be addressed, but not like this.
BestInShowChris

Postby BestinShowKeith » May 26th, 2008, 9:05 pm

That whole fucking thing is so insane, I almost don't believe it's true. Granted I think if kids have disciplinary problems and they are preventing other children from learning or developing, there definitely should be some sort of solution, be it a special class, or separation of a different kind. To do what she did, however, just sounds to me like some frustrated spinster decided to take her aggression out on men starting early. Cunt.
BestinShowKeith

Postby Vito Delsante » May 26th, 2008, 9:14 pm

I think the craziest thing is that she had the kid voted out of the class. As if pop culture influenced her teaching curriculum. That's unacceptable in my book. She humiliated this kid, in front of all these other kids (a vote of 14-2??? Shouldn't she have overridden that vote for the betterment of the class?) and now that kid has to go back there? Bullshit
Vito Delsante

Postby BestInShowChris » May 26th, 2008, 9:25 pm

Vito Delsante wrote:and now that kid has to go back there?

In the article the mom said she wasn't sending him back. Honestly, you don't want to let someone else "win" & chase you out of your town, but this is the type of thing that I'd need to move my kid far away from so he could put it out of his mind & never be bothered by that memory again.
BestInShowChris

Postby BestinShowKeith » May 26th, 2008, 9:36 pm

BestInShowChris wrote:
Vito Delsante wrote:and now that kid has to go back there?

In the article the mom said she wasn't sending him back. Honestly, you don't want to let someone else "win" & chase you out of your town, but this is the type of thing that I'd need to move my kid far away from so he could put it out of his mind & never be bothered by that memory again.

But I guess some sort of revenge plan would be seeping in the back of your mind for years!
BestinShowKeith

Postby BestInShowChris » May 26th, 2008, 11:15 pm

BestinShowKeith wrote:But I guess some sort of revenge plan would be seeping in the back of your mind for years!

Totally. The longer it lay dormant, the less chance I'd get caught.
BestInShowChris

Return to Everything Else